Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tasting Table Tuesday

Busy stuffing penguins during today's Tasting Table session. No, it's not Thanksgiving Dinner! My husband is busy cooking steaks for our dinner while I'm in my Cotton Cellar stuffing penguins. One almost done, and 3 more to go... Do you ever get songs stuck on "replay" in your mind? Well, I've been singing Cathy Miller's "Knitting Sweaters for Penguins" all afternoon. I think I'll stop at just sewing these little guys though - they'll have to go sweaterless... Besides, they don't need a sweater today - it's 55 degrees here in Pennsylvania on this last day of January!!! And do you know what happens when you introduce a cotton fabric addict to yarn? Stay tuned and see my newest creations that combine these two fibers - details coming soon! (The gorgeous yarn bowl was a Christmas gift from my daughter & her husband - isn't it beautiful! - made by someone on Etsy - if anyone wants the shop name, just let me know and I'll find out for you!)

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from my readers make me smile!