Sunday, April 15, 2012

Finished!

The T-Shirt quilt is finished, boxed up, and ready to go out in the mail first thing in the morning. My local Longarmer did a super job of quilting this one. It's the first time I've had her quilt for me and I'm very pleased! Thanks Sue! (I know the picture's not the best, but I don't have a large enough space anywhere to get far enough away, and the weather wasn't good enough to go outdoors, but you get the idea anyway...)


I hope the recipient enjoys the quilt as much as I enjoyed making it for him.

The rest of the weekend was spent listing new items in my Etsy shop. Several iPhone Pouches and Eyeglass Pouches - and some of them are matched sets! Click here to view.

3 comments:

  1. It looks great! I love the over-all meander too...Sue did a nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great - I like how the batik fabric looks with the T-shirts.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stupid question. Did u use interfacing on the underside? If so, what kind? Fusible? Sew in?

    ReplyDelete

Comments from my readers make me smile!