Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tasting Table Tuesday

All sewing has been put on the back burner this week, because our grandson is in town!  He came all the way from Florida and we don't see him often, so we're making the most of the opportunity to spend some time with him.  He's celebrating his first birthday this week and I just finished making his birthday gift.  Can't wait to share pics of that with you, but I don't want to spoil the surprise since his mom follows my blog.  So that will have to wait until next week.  But be prepared to "ahhhh" when you see it - it's SOOO adorable!!!

And our granddaughter will be here with her parents this weekend as well, so we'll have both grandchildren at the same time, and that rarely happens - hopefully I'll have some pictures of them both to share next week as well.

Nothing else new on my Tasting Table right now though, but I finished the Cube Mates quilt, and I'm mailing it to my friend tomorrow, so I'll share pictures with you after she receives it.  It's a surprise, and it wouldn't be fair for you to see it before she does.  And the other Oxford Shirt quilt with the lavender batik is on my basting wall right now.  So I might have that one finished before next Tuesday's post as well.

So no pictures today, but be prepared for picture overload in next week's post, if not sooner.
Now it's time to enjoy a glass of wine with my hubby...  Enjoy your Tuesday!  Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. How fun to have your grandson and then your granddaughter.....lucky you!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments from my readers make me smile!