Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Tasting Table Tuesday - Custom Orders

Wow - this is the week for custom orders!  Just last night alone, I received four requests.  When it rains it pours, as they say, but I'm certainly not complaining.

First up was another one of these Idea Pouches, for an iPad.  This is an earlier one I made, but the request was for an identical one, so why take more pictures?  And it's headed all the way to Australia!!!
Then I got a request to make another City Bag, but this time it will be full sized, not reduced like the ones I've been making lately.  It's going to look amazing in this leaf fabric from the Simply Color collection by V & Co for Moda.  This will make up the main part of the bag, and the base and the strap will be navy blue duck.  I love bright green and navy and can't wait to see what this one will look like when it's done!
Then I also got an order for two sleeves for iPad Mini's.  I've only made them for full-sized iPads so far, but don't see why I can't scale the pattern down a little for a mini.

So it's a good thing I finished my granddaughter's new dress over the weekend.  It's going to be a busy week!

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have your hands full, Kathy! I love the fabric for the city bag and look forward to seeing it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've got some cute stuff in production. Love the idea pouch design.

    ReplyDelete

Comments from my readers make me smile!