Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Tasting Table Tuesday - I'm Home

Refreshed, Renewed, Relaxed...  Home from Retreat.
It's amazing how wonderful it is to spend 4 days in the company of some amazing friends.  We sewed, laughed, sang, ate, and ate some more.  Good food, good friends, and quality quilting time.  It doesn't get any better than that...

Here's my little corner.  My  new pressing table worked great!  I love it and might even use it at home!

 And a big "thank-you" to my generous friend Cindy, who made machine mats for everyone!  I just love the Bobbins & Bits fabric, and the mesh pockets are perfect for stashing tools and phones.

 Saturday night was Pasta Night...  Yum!!!

 And despite all the fun, I still managed to be somewhat productive.  I now have 34 blocks done for my Scrappy Trip Around The World quilt.  Only 14 more to go...

So for now......
Cheers!


1 comment:

  1. So glad you enjoyed your retreat I've never been on one but have been in a class and really enjoyed it. I love your extended machine table do you find it a little high or just at a good level.

    Peg x

    ReplyDelete

Comments from my readers make me smile!